Returns & Exchanges
- If you wish to return or exchange an item, you must notify us by email within 14 days of receiving the goods. Emails must please be sent to: email@example.com.
- You must return them to us at your cost (including any import duties, customs charges and taxes) by posting them back to us at 33a Adam & Eve Mews, London, W8 6UG. You must send them within 14 days of your notification to us. Please ensure all labels are still attached.
- Alternatively, please contact us as directed above and we will be able to arrange a return label for you. All additional shipping costs, import duties and taxes are payable by the customer.
- We will refund you the price you paid for the products excluding delivery costs and, where we have arranged the return, our costs incurred in doing so (including any import duties, customs charges and taxes). We will make any refund due to you as soon as possible. In any event, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the products back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the products back to us.
- The goods must be returned in the same box in which you received them with all initial postage labelling removed.
- If you are exercising your right to change your mind, we may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the products on resale, if this has been caused by you handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. For example, the products must not have been worn, all garment tags and labels should still be attached and the products must be in the original packaging. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.